Our Nurse Practitioners provide the following services at no cost to families:
• Required health forms for school entry (physical and shot records)
• Timely sports participation physical exams
• Treatment of illness and injuries
• Prescriptions as needed
• Connection of student and families to community resources
• Services are provided by appointment only. Contact your nearest health center to schedule.
• Parent/guardian consent is required
• Students need to be up-to-date with immunizations
• If you would like to fill out required forms ahead of your appointment time, please see Forms page.
Healthcare Providers of Florida manages 7 school-based health centers in Orange County:
•Edgewater High School
•Glenridge Middle School
•Jones High School
•Lake Weston Elementary
•Tangelo Park Elementary
•Walker Middle School
•Winter Park High School
Our school-based health centers are grant funded by the following community partners, allowing all services to be provided at no cost to families
•Children’s Home Society
•Citizens’ Commission for Children
•Winter Park Health Foundation
We are required by law to maintain the privacy of our patients' protected health information and to provide patients with notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to protected health information. We are required to abide by the terms of this Notice for as long as it remains in effect.